How I Help
Get ½ Your Down Payment with No Payments
for up to 30 years
- You are locked out of buying while saving for 20-25% down payment.
- You are worried that prices and rates will rise before you have saved enough down payment.
- You are unhappy with the home you can afford with the down payment you do have.
- You have enough cash for a sufficient down, but hate to part with that much cash.
The UNISON HomeBuyer Program. This unique, new down payment funding program is available to buyers I represent. If you have a down payment equal to 10-12.5% of the purchase price, and can qualify for a loan, UNISON will match your down payment by investing another 10-12.5% without creating any debt or payments! Ever! UNISON down payment funding is an investment in the property, not a reverse mortgage or loan of any kind. There is never any interest charged, and you don’t make any payments to UNISON for up to 30 years!
How It Works
Typically, you and UNISON invest 50/50 in a 20-25% down payment and you qualify to borrow the remainder from a UNISON approved lender. In exchange for investing 50% of the down payment, UNISON will share in a portion of the change in value, up or down, when you decide to sell, or the Agreement ends, for as long as 30 years into the future. Upon sale:
- If the value of the house increases, UNISON receives its investment back, and earns a return on its investment, and so do you.
- If the value does not change, UNISON receives its investment back, but no return on it.
- If values fall, UNISON earns no return on its investment and could lose its entire investment which would then reduce your loss. Either way, you benefit!
Contact Jim now to receive full details with examples, or for assistance with the free application.